Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekly Menu 6/7/09-6/13/09

A little late but here goes.

Sunday-Steaks on the grill, corn on the cob etc.
Monday-Asian Turkey Rice Soup (leftovers into the freezer)
Tuesday-Ziti & Sauce
Wednesday-Homemade Chicken Strips etc (Pioneer Woman recipe)
Thursday-I have the Teen Achiever Banquet so Allen's on his own
Friday-Zatarans Jambalaya

I think next week I will take Jenn's cue and have a pantry challenge. I have a ton of assorted stuff. I've started looking through it all and should be able to clean out a good deal. Will need a few items to make some recipes work and also some staples that we go through every week like cereal etc. but it should save us some cash, which is always nice.

By the way, cleaned out my change jar the other day and rolled a little over $60.00. All that goes towards Disney. We'll go as soon as both kids clear the 40" mark )Splash & Big Thunder Mountain height). Alex is in the clear and working towards the next goal of 44" (Space Mountain height). Rachel is currently at 38 1/4 " so we have time. More time to save my pennies, nickles, etc. etc.

No comments: