Monday, June 22, 2009

McKinnon's!

I know I've posted before how much I love this place, but once again I have to share. Generally I buy meat every other to every third week, maybe a package of this or that here and there, but I buy in bulk and then break down the packages so it lasts a while. This was one of those weeks I needed to shop. I decided to cut back a little this week, save a little cash. But even by doing that I still got a lot. For a whopping $35.00 here's what I bought

Big package of chicken tenders, which I broke down into bags for 4 meals
hamburg, which I broke down into bags for 2 meals
hamburg patties for Father's day lunch with Bob & Gail
Steak kabob for 1 meal

Cole slaw, chips, rice & hamburger buns

So basically meat for 8 meals (one of which fed 4 adults) and some sides. I love this place.

No comments: