Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cupboard Cleanout Failure

So I attempted to clean out my cupboards this week but well it didn't work. there are a few reasons for this failure. First off my shopping trip. #1 reason that was bad, I brought the kids. Generally I don't, I shop alone (better than drinking alone I guess, hehe). Allen had a training and I had the kids so away we shopped. Bringing them makes for a stressful shop plus they add on money to the bill because they wear you down begging for stuff you normally wouldn't buy. #2 reason I went to a different store than usual. And it was really expensive. Without buying any meat I spent the same amount I normally do. That is not a good thing. I mean it was crazy. I normally shop at Stop & Shop, which I know all you Market Basket lovers hate and claim is really expensive. This week I went to Shaws for some unknown reason. The more I think about it the more I realize there was really no reason to go there I just did.

#2 reason is I didn't really plan the week out well. We had an unexpected night out by going to the Red Sox game. I forgot Wednesday was Rachel's PS graduation. Allen is at trainings every night this week so I really should have planned easy dinners that heat up well for lunch but I didn't and am now scrambling.

I will try again next week and we'll see what happens.

No comments: