Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More of Day 6

After Honey I SHrunk the Audience, we went over to ride Soarin and Test Track.  Along the way we bumped into Mary Poppins, who was by far the best character we met (my opinion).  I think I took about 30 pictures of the kids talking with her. 

The kids both love the movie Mary Poppins, and chatted her up.



They discussed her friend Burt, her umbrella, Alex's birthday, the weather, meeting the Princesses.  The list went on and on.





Following our hour long hang out with Mary we grabbed Fast Passes for Test Track and headed out to the World Showcase to finally see some of the countries. 



Going to China we met Mulan.  Alex is starting to get into this Princess thing.




After China we were heading by the Outpost area and Alex climbed into this old truck.  Pretty sure you're not supposed to do that.

In Italy we posed at the fountain.  Now notice how focused, centered this picture of Allen and the kids is.


Here's the one he took of me. 

At Morocco we met Jasmine & Aladdin.  Alex immediately went up to hug Jasmine.  I think he was coaxed by his father.

So Rachel hugged Aladdin.

I was waiting for Allen to run up and get his picture taken but we didn't do it.  He claims Aladdin is his favorite Disney movie but I'm pretty sure it's just because Jasmine was hot.

More of the topiaries from Flower & Garden Festival

Lumiere is one of my favorite Disney characters


I made the kids pose inside another phone booth.  Then they couldn't get the door open.  Allen and I thought it was funny.  Alex and Rachel not so much.


O' Canada


Test Track baby!

Trying out one of the cars in the Test Track gift shop/GM display

This was a great day.  We headed out of the park around 3 pm or so went back tot he hotel and swam int he pool.  The plan was to swim, shower and grab dinner at the food court at the hotel.  We were going to MK for the evening but the kids decided they wanted none of that and only wanted to go swimming again.  So that's what we did ready to head out the next morning, Alex's birthday, for the Animal Kingdom.

No comments: