Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 2 continued!

Following the deluge of rain, we dried off for a bit at the hotel, changed and headed out to Epcot for dinner.  We had a 6:30 ADR (reservation for you non Disney crazy people) at Le Cellier in Canada.  This was, by far, one of our favorite meals from our last trip.  It's also one of the hardest ADR's to get, so I got up at 5 in the morning about 6 months ago, the day I was allowed to make my ADR's, and called Disney.  Yes I'm crazy.


Because we went to WDW during April vacation we are there for the Flower & Garden Festival. 



Hey Rachel look over here.  One of the topiaries, Zazu.



Spaceship Earth, or as my kids call it The Giant Golf Ball



This isn't because of the Flower & Garden Festival, it's just because Epcot is pretty.



The Canada Pavillion



While I checked us in for dinner, a tad early so we had to wait, Allen went over to the UK and got us drinks.  A Guiness for him and a Welsh Dragon for me.  It was tasty.



Allen was happy!



Even though it wasn't techinally Alex's birthday, he was wearing his birthday button, so the waitress brought him this special plate and a card signed by all the servers.  Dinner was good, a must do again for our next trip.  It's hard to get into, but I highly recommend it.


After dinner we wandered a bit, but it was getting late, and we were tired, oh and it was still raining.  Before we left I made the kids stand in the phone booth and took their picture.

No comments: