Saturday, May 1, 2010

Disney World!!!!! Day 1

Following our wonderful vacation to Walt Disney World I downloaded my camera, to find I had taken over 700 pictures.  Obviously I can't post them all here, but don't worry I will print out alot of them, and put them in an album so you can all look at them.  In the meantime I'll post some.

Anxiously waiting at the Manchester NH airport.  Rachel was not pleased when an earlier flight left for Orlando.  She insisted we switch to that plane. 


Finally made it, early too.  Checked in easily, have to love the internet.  This is our hotel room before we detroyed it.  We stayed at the Coronado Springs Resort.



This is an enormous resort, and probably the only reason I would not stay here again.  It's a convention reort broken down in Ranchos, Casitas & something else.  We were in Casitas #5.


I'll have more resort photos later.


After checking in and getting somewhat settled we headed over to the Animal Kingdom Lodge to have a late dinner at Boma.  Everyone was pretty well spent from a very long day of traveling (2 stops on the way-1 was a plane change).  We were on the dining plan for th week so this counted as a table service for each of us.  Overall we didn't like it.  The quality of the food was great, everything was hot, fresh etc.  It just wasn't our type of food.  I did however have a very good haberno margarita here.

No comments: