Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More of Day 4

We the usual afternoon rest/shower break and then headed over to the Grand Floridian for dinner at 1900 Park Fare.  This is a character buffet dinner, which features Cinderella, Prince Charming, the Evil Stepmother & Stepsisters.  It was awesome, the food was great and the character interaction especially the sisters was fantastic.  Following that we grabbed a cab back to our hotel for a wardrobe change thanks to spilled cup of coffee in Allen's lap, then grabbed another cab to Downtown Disney to meet up with Allen's friends.  La Nouba was AWESOME!  We had front row seats, which was crazy.  If you are ever there go see it!


Alex chatting up Cinderella.  He talked to everyone like he had known them forever.


Posing with Cinderella


Meeting Pricne Charming


The Step SIsters were awesome.  They were loud, obnoxious, hysterical.  The kids ate it up.


Mr Shy chatting away.  He so takes after his Dad.



Being that I was wearing a shirt with her likeness, which she loved, I had my picture taken with her.  We chatted about how much I liked her (she wanted specifics).  I told her I admired hre parenting style.


I would go back here in a heartbeat, just for the characters.  It helped that food was great too.

No comments: