Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fashion Week

Being able to wear cute clothes to school everyday is a HUGE thing for Rachel.  Actually it's a bit of a nightmare, as arguements frequently happen over my insistance that pants be worn or my vetoing clothes.  Alex on the other hand doesn't care, he's even gone as far as saying just pick out my clothes for me Mom.  I do have to admit that Rachel looks pretty darn cute going to school so I decided to post their outfits for the week with some commentary.

Monday!!!

First off ignore the background, someone seriously needs to do some decluttering. 
Plaid seems to be big this year, at least in my house.  Alex loves this shirt, why you ask?  Because it's orange.  That's all he really cares about.


You will see a leggings trend with Rachel, it's a bit nuts she loves them.  I happen to love the shirt, which we bought at Crazy8 in the mall.  Really cool stuff.

No comments: