Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Whew! What a start to the week....

So we had a great weekend. Jenn & Rob took the kids, including Aisling, for basically 24 hours. We enjoyed a trip to the mall, lunch, the Spinners game and hanging out with Randy and Kristine before picking the kids up in the AM. Sunday was great as well, especially knowing we had a short week before heading up north for a mini vacation.

Tuesday we had new parent info night at St. Monica's followed by a meet & greet with Alex's new teacher, Mrs. Alaimo. Alex of course went right to the books to read. I got recruited for some more fundraising (as soon as I told them I worked at the Y it was all over). Allen was quite overwhelmed followed by flashbacks of his childhood education. He immediately like the Principal and knew Alex was in the right place. Tuesday should be quite the day. Alex is so excited but I think I have more butterflies than him. I'll try my best not to cry.

Everyone keep clipping those Box Tops for Education, turns out it's a full year thing so I'm basically going to need them for the next 10 years. Stay tuned!

No comments: