Friday, August 10, 2007

Time for some family days

That's what the kids call the weekend...family days. Alex wonders alot why we have more school/work days than family days. He doesn't think it's fair. I don't either. How about a 3-4 split? I'd go for that. 2 days just goes by so fast. And why does it always seem like 2 days at work are 10 times longer than 2 family days? We've got 2 great family days planned. Almost fell through thanks to my second bout with bronchitis this summer (who the heck gets bronchitis in the summer? Let alone twice?) as well as some staffing issues at the Y but both worked out. That is thanks to Dr. Thavaseelan and some great staff that pulled together and made it work so I didn't have to. I'll update you later and let you know how everything panned out!

Hey a shout out to Sheila and Chris who are moving into their first house over the next few days. Can't wait to come visit and check the place out. The little red heads miss you La!

No comments: