Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 7

Sunday was a long day, I crashed when I got home.  We slept in a bit on Monday and decided to go to Epcot for when the World Showcase opened.  The kids wanted to do a few more Kim Possible missions and Allen and I wanted to snack and drink around the World. Plus we had dinner reservations at the Garden Grill so it worked out perfectly.


The American Adventure.



See Alex is up for a picture whenever I ask.



The park was pretty quiet.


Being a goofball in Canada.



Ditto!



Always have to take a picture of them in one of the phone booths in the UK





A Welsh Dragon.  I enjoyed a couple of these during the trip.



Alex hanging out in an English pub.



She's such a good hugger.



With Marie!



And they met Belle outside of France.



And wore a fez in Morroco.



We finally got to go to the American Adventure, something Allen and myself hadn't done in probably 20 years.  We got there early and the Voices of Liberty sang. 



And Alex was selected to be part of the show.



Which he was not thrilled about but he did chat her up.



These people can really sing.  And the movie/presentation after was great.  More to come in a bit.

No comments: