Thursday, December 30, 2010

Weekly Menu 1/2/11-1/9/11

It's weird writing 2011.  Just thought I'd start off with that.  So, like most people, we are kicking off the new year with a healthy start.  Hopefully we stick to it and stay aay from the Ben & Jerry's.  One of the major problems is I really love cooking and not everything I make is all that good for us.  So, I have been perusing websites, magazines, etc and have come across quite a few new recipes I am excited to try.  I will be updating you all regularly on how they go, contain yourselves, I know it's exciting.  You living vicariously through my cooking, you know who you are.  Remember we frequntly have leftovers, just give me a shout and you can try some.

Sunday-Hmmmm...haven't figured this out and haven't done food shopping either so we'll see.
Monday-Spicy Asian Lettuce Wraps (new recipe)
Tuesday-Probably Beans & Hotdogs, yeah I know not healthy, but I'm not wasting food either and it's in the house already.  Plus Tuesdays are basketball practice night so we need something quick.
Wednesday-Thai Coconut Chicken (new recipe)
Thursday-Steak Stir Fry
Friday-Baked Shrimp w/tomatoes (new recipe)
Saturday-Don't know yet, but I've got a ton of chicken in the freezer so it will probably involve that.

No comments: