Friday, December 10, 2010

Bean Dip

Generally when we are invited to a party I am asked to make one of my usual recipes, this is one of them.  Normally it's bean dip, spinach dip, bruschetta if it's winter time, firecracker shrimp or potato salad if it's summer.  For tomorrow I am making bean dip and spinach dip, you're all in luck.  Now posting these recipes may back fire on me because you all will start making them and then I will have to come up with something else to make.

Ingredients

1 can each of the following

black eyed peas
black beans
diced chilis
diced tomatoes
corn

also;

medium diced onion
diced green pepper
diced red pepper
1 T. garlic powder
1 small bottle fat free italian dressing

Mix everything together, the night before.  This is key it has to set and the flavors mingle.  Serve with tortilla chips.  There you go, now you know how easy it is and how little I slave to make it.  Even if you all start making it I'm still bringing it to parties so there will be 2 of them.

No comments: