Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekly Menu 7/12/09-7/18/09

Off to a late start. Have an uninspired menu for the week, which may be hard to stick to since I have 3 nights out of the house this week and Allen has 2. Last week was a disaster. Most food never left the freezer, and I think I only made 3 of the nights I had planned. That said we only ordered take out on Friday (Allen not me I had a late lunch so I skipped dinner for a bag of popcorn at the movies). We'll see how this week turns out.

Sunday-Grilled chicken legs & mashed taters
Monday-Steak & Veggies grilled on skewers
Tuesday-Chicken fried rice
Wednesday-Allen's going out to eat with his Grandmother & parents. I have to work late so probably left overs/what ever is handy
Thursday-Tuscan beef stew or Southwest Crock Pot Chicken we'll see
Friday-Firecracker shrimp & rice

Might be doable after all. We'll see.

No comments: