Sunday, November 9, 2008

Props!

So often we complain about a store that did us wrong, or a restaurant that was terrible or whatever. Allen and I went two places today that were just awesome so I thought I would share.

The first is McKinnon's. I know most of you already go there but I can't say enough about this place. I bought 4 & 1/2 pounds of chicken tenders and 2 lbs. of ground beef for $11. I split into freezer bags and now have dinner for 7 meals. That's not even $2 worth of meat per meal. Incredible!

The other place is Maddie's which is in the same plaza as McKinnon's but over by the gas station in the little plaza in front. Awesome breakfasts and reasonable. I had carb overload today with french toast made form cinnamon rolls. I now have to do an extra mile on the treadmill tomorrow but honestly it was worth every bite. We've been there I think 4 times over the last few months and I've gotten something different every time. Every time it was delicious. Service is spot on, coffee mugs are handed out when you walk in so if you wait so can get coffee during that time and prices are decent. Give it a try!

No comments: