Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Al's Daily Rant

Ok, did anyone watch the news the other day and see Michael Vick walking into court. The man was wearing a friggin LEATHER suit. Leather! The man is up on dogfighting, animal cruelty and conspiracy charges as well as charges for being a general douchebag, the man has PETA all over his but and he wears a leather suit. Does this man have the Big Leboswski as his advisor (another White Russian over here my boy!). I mean come on. Then he apologizes to Nike, his teammates, Arthur Blank (the Falcons owner) and his fans and acts like it is no big deal. He pled not guilty, I imagine it was like OJ pled not guilty (if I did kill my wife it was because I loved her right?) instead of not guilty, I had nothing to do with these awful charges your honor. I am going to enjoy this trial for nothing else than for the fact he is not a good guy and I will enjoy wathcing him squirm.

No comments: