Friday, July 27, 2007

30 Days and Counting

30 Days from today Alex starts Kindergarten!!!!! I've taken the day off so I can recover after dropping him off. He's very excited, completely bored with Pre School. We received yet another packet from St. Monica's, about 10 pages, including rules, regulations, schedules, drop off & pick up diagrams (no I'm not kidding), uniforms rules & consequences if you don't follow all of the above. We won't even get into the tuition part. Needless to say I was a little overwhelmed. I am sure it will all be worth it and I will be sure to post a picture of him in his uniform.

Can anyone believe he is 5? I certainly can't. Tomorrow is his last day of Itty Bitty Baseball. He gets his trophy and the whole league has a cook out. Last week he had his first hit from a pitched ball. He can't wait to start soccer in the fall. Rachel will be playing too! That outta be a hoot. It's amazing how time flies!

2 comments:

patty ramsden said...

This is a great idea- it seems more and more difficult to stay in touch! Now we can know all the details about our 2 favorite redheads and their parents!

Patty

Jennifer & Robert Lawson said...

I can't believe Alex is starting school already. It's really strange when you are older and the little babies of the family are growing up like weeds in front of your eyes, or blogs *lol*.

Well, since I didn't have a Google or Blogger Account I had to create one so I might as well join you guys blogging. Here is our page ---> http://johnnycashlawson.blogspot.com/

I'm going to try and add you as one of my favorites.