Saturday, April 21, 2012

Things I am Loving Right Now!

So this year has started off rough to say the least.  Honestly it has sucked!  But I am trying very hard to embrace the positive so here are a few of the things I am loving right now.

Storage Wars, in particular Barry.  Rachel and I watch this together all the time, she loves Barry, so do I.  It's mindless, but yet entertaining.  If I miss it so be it, but when I catch it I really enjoy it.

Bets Book I have read in recent history.  Looking forward to the next bookand the movie version.



By far the BEST MOVIE I have seen in some time.  Rooney Mara kicks ass.  This movie rocks.  Extremely graffic, not for the faint of heart, but wow what a story.  AWESOME!  Daniel Craig is hot too so that's just an added bonus.

Sunday night at 9 pm is booked in my day planner and Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) is a huge reason.  Game of Thornes is phenomenal television.  Well written, well acted, well directed.  This is some of the best television right now!

No comments: