Sunday, April 22, 2012

More Things I Love Right Now!

This CD is on very heavy rotation on my computer.  Tattoos on This Town and Fly Over States are my two favorites. 


I've always pretty much hated yogurt.  I know it's good for me so sometimes I eat the ones I can stand but now I found Oikos Key Lime Greek Yogurt and I am addicted.  I don't care for any of the other flavors but I'm sure to people who actually like yogurt they are good. 

Tacos! I love tacos always have but I've been on a majoy taco kick lately.  I make them at least once a week, all different kinds.  Carne Asada, Chipotle, Ancho Chile Chicken, more and more.

Lionel Richie Tuskegee.  Duets with all my favorite country stars.  Awesome.  My Love with Kenny Chesney, Say You, Say Me with Jason Aldean, Sail On with Tim McGraw.  Excellent.

No comments: