Monday, September 5, 2011

Weekly Menu 9/5/11-9/10/11

Last week we went way off course.  Some take out, some whatever is in the fridge nights and now we are back from a long weekend away and ready to get back in the groove for school, sports and work.  I have a few more days off before I go back and then it will be some long days getting caught up from all the stuff I missed.

Monday-Chicken quesadillas & spanish rice
Tuesday-Crockpot Salsa Chicken & Rice (thanks for the recipe Jenn!)
Wednesday-Swiss Steak & Mashed Potatoes
Thursday-Crockpot pork chops w/gravy and something on the side to sop up said gravy
Friday-decisions, deciscions.  Will decide once I do the actual food shopping for the week
Saturday-ditto

Still have ground beef & hotdogs in the freezer so I am sure one of the two mystery nights will be covered.  Even though one of the new crockpot recipes is from Jenn and most of you saw it on FB I will post it as well after I make it.  The pork chop recipe will be posted later in the week as well.

No comments: