Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Slowcooker Salsa Chicken

For those of you who are FB friends with Jenn Ramsden Lawson you have already seen this recipe, but I know that not all of my dedicated readers are so I will share.  This was so easy and really good.  Easy to adapt to different tastes.  Even my kids ate it, not of course without some complaining, but once they dug in they actually liked it.

Ingredients:

1 lb boneless chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 package taco seasoning
1 cup salsa
1 can black beans
1 cup sour cream

cheese, green onions, cilantro to top off

Combine first 5 ingredients in slowcooker.  Cook on low for 8 hours.  Take chicken out and shred, add back into slowcooker.  Add the sourcream, mix well and let it sit for about 30 minutes.  I served it over white rice with some cheese and green onion on top.  Delish!

No comments: