Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weekly Recipe 8/16/09-8/22/09

This week is entirely new recipes. Now mind you I made up this list, went shopping, then realized we won't be in the house at least one night maybe two. So it looks like at least one is staying in the freezer. Most likely will be those poor pork chops I'm never getting around to cooking. Here goes.

Sunday-Burgers & Fries. Can't share which kind of burger because it's a test run for the 2nd Annual Burger Battle
Monday-Cat Cora's Chili Cheese Rice Casserole (I'm switching it up a bit and adding hamburg to it so Allen will actually eat it.)
Tuesday-Marmalade Chicken
Wednesday-Mojito Shrimp
Thursday-Five Spice Marinaded Pork Chops
Friday-Old Fashioned Swiss Steak

So I'm pretty confident on days one & two. Others may move around and at least one will be skipped. Being that every meal is a new one I will post reviews & recipes as I go.

No comments: