Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bigs!

#1 he noticed me before I could snap the first picture of him sleeping. By the way the view of your kitchen is totally different when laying on the floor. I don't recommend it unless you feel the need to be pressured into deep cleaning, which I was.

#2 He's annoyed. He's been awoken and for no good reason.
#3 He's going back to sleep despite me being there and snapping pictures.


#4 I moved my foot, he's about to attack. I believe it will be a revenge attack for waking him.



One of the website/blogs I love is Pioneerwoman.com. The woman who writes it, Ree Drummond, cooks, does photography, home schools, just randomly comments on stuff etc. One of the things she posts alot is pictures of her Basset Hound, Charlie. I tried taking pictures of Bigs today (couldn't take pics of the other two because it would be the same picture over and over since all they do is sleep). Bigs doesn't do much more but he does move a little.

No comments: