Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm on Vacation!!!!

So officially at 5:40something Friday I went on vacation. Yeah!!!! Eleven whole days of NO YMCA! Now don't get me wrong I like my job (Can't quite use the word love like I used to) but everyone needs some time away now and then. I have a tendency to use my vacation time in little spurts never taking a full week. This upcoming week should have been Alex's first week back to school so I took the whole thing off. Well they changed it so we have the whole week to have fun.

And fun we will have. Tonight Gail is coming over and it's date night for Allen and I. Tomorrow we have the football draft with all of our friends followed by me going to the Gretchen Wilson concert with Sarah, JoAnne and Jenn. Monday, if the weather is good, Water Country, Tuesday, Allen goes back to work at LPS, but we are going to Canobie at night with my Dad and Lyn. Wednesday we prepare for camping and Thursday-Monday camping!!!! We haven't camped in about 6 years so this should be fun/interesting. Then next Tuesday Alex goes back to school. He'll be a first grader! We tried on all the uniform stuff today, nothing like waiting until the last minute huh? Everything is good and we are ready.

So I have just one thing to say, YAY!! Vacation!!!

No comments: