Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tim & Kenny

You may remember that way back in January, Darren & Veronica gave me tickets to the Tim McGraw & Kenny Chesney concert.  Now if you were at my birthday dinner there is no way you can forget it because I started squealing like a 12 year old.  I've wanted to see Kenny for years, but could never get tickets.  Add in that Tim was the opener and it was just a major league bonus.  The concert finally rolled around and it was the closing location for the Brothers of the Sun Tour, and Kenny is a huge Boston fan so I knew it was going to be good.  Good was an understatement.  They were both fantastic. 





We had greta seats and the jumbotron screens made it feel like we were right there.  They both played most of my favorites.....kind of hard to cover them all when I love that many of their songs.  It was a great night.Thanks again Darren & Veronica for a fantastic birthday present!

No comments: