Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lake Ossipee Part 2


Alex being goofy

We went to Moat Mountain Brewery in North Conway for lunch one day.  They have a great menu, nice mix of options, and of course house brewed beer.  Allen got the sampler rack, which at $6.00, is a steal.  Plus they offer beers that most places dont.  I had a blueberry beer which was I think a 14 oz for $4.25.  Food was good too.

Some good looking kiddos!



 The kitchen, it was well equipped, had what we needed.
 Living room, had basic cable & wifi
 Our bedroom, bit tight on the sleeping space, especially since we have issues sleeping in a queen sized bed and this was a full but we made it work.  And no I didn't make Allen sleep on the couch.
 Rachel's room.
 Alex's room.
 The house in front is the owners.
Upper deck.  We also had a screened in porch which I forgot to take a picture of.
Me doing dishes.  Enjoy you won't see this often.  I hate doing dishes.

All of us at the Lake at night.


No comments: