Saturday, June 5, 2010

Weekly Menu 6/6/10-6/12/10

So I have found that I am much more organized with a weekly menu, rather than just grabbing something out of the freezer each day and trying to figure out something to make with it.  it also helps with grocery shopping.  I am going back to posting it on my blog, not that you care, but this will also remind me to post new recipes I try.

Sunday-Grilled Steak Tips, Marinated Tomatoes (new recipe) and Baked Potatoes
Monday-Grilled Shrimp (2 new recipes not sure which one I will try)
Tuesday-Something Chicken-I'm thinking quesadillas for me and grilled chicken for Allen
Wednesday-Teen Achiever Banquet, so it's a punt/left over night
Thursday-Italian Sausages & Peppers
Friday-Moroccan Chicken (another new recipe)

I may move Tuesday & Friday so that we have a quick meal for Friday night after swim lessons, we'll see.  I will post the new receipes and reviews later this week.  With the 3 new recipes this could either be a great week or a total disaster.

No comments: