Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekly Menu 6/13/10-6/19/10

Last week went okay, Sunday-Wednesday for the most part worked, I moved a couple but they were made.  Thursday and Friday that's another story.

Sunday-Steak ka bobs, corn on the cob
Monday-Sloppy Joes (Allen's request-I make really good sloppy joes)
Tuesday-Soup & Sandwiches
Wednesday-Pulled pork sandwiches
Thursday-Chicken of some sort, maybe tequila lime I have a new recipe I've been wanting to try
Friday-some sort of casserole w/ground beef.

Really great menu huh?  Allen has a crazy week, working at the SES each day and then at Camp training 4-8 each night.  The kids are all over the place between people sitting for us, half days, etc.  I have a ton to do at work, plus we have the Semana Hispana weekend, which the Y will have a booth at so I have to spend some time at that.  All of which results in lame dinners, easy to reheat.

No comments: