Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weekly Menu 9/6/09/-9/12/09

Wow last week went well, with the exception of moving just about everything around.  This week we get into the regular schedule, with the exception of Allen's school.  That starts next week. This week I was determined not to spend a ton of money at the grocery store so I thoroughly inventoried what we had and worked every recipe around it.  For the most part I only needed to buy a few items for dinner to make recipes complete.  By weeks end my cupboard that has al the canned goods, rices, pasta etc. should be pretty bare. So here goes

Sunday-Bob & Gail came over, spaghetti & meatballs
Monday-Carne Asada Tacos
Tuesday-Cowboy Stew
Wednesday-Crockpot Chicken Chop Suey
Thursday-Polynesian Pork Chops
Friday-Jerk Chicken
Saturday-I am working so Allen's on his own

No comments: