Saturday, February 14, 2009

Weekly Menu 2/15-2/21/09

This week will be crazy. Unfortunately I had to let my one and only full time staff go this week so as a result I am working the bulk of her hours at the desk. Add on I still need to get my work done I will probably be putting in around 60+ hours, oh fun! Luckily Allen is home this week for school vacation so we're doing some easy meals.

Sunday-Meatloaf, mashed potatoes & veggies (Allen's request)

Monday-Cornflake Chicken & etc.

Tuesday-Cheesy Macaroni & Hamburger Bake (Basically homemade Hamburger Helper)

Wednesday-Chicken Broccoli Casserole

Thursday-Ham & Scalloped Potatoes

Friday-Kielbasa & Mac & Cheese

After looking at the menu I realize how much cheese we are eating this week. Not exactly healthy. Better throw in a few salads to offset!

No comments: