Monday, February 9, 2009

Coupons

So Alex has been having issues with his stomach for a while now. We've been keeping track of what he eats and it appears he's having a hard time with dairy products. He does okay if he has one but anything more within a half days time he gets a stomach ache. So we've decided to switch him to Lactaid instead of milk since that seems to be the worst culprit. I was shocked when I went to the store this weekend and found out Lactaid is $3.99 a half gallon. Now I don't recall ever seeing a coupon for Lactaid but I assume they are out there somewhere. If you run across any please clip them for me and send them my way.

Thanks!

1 comment:

ksc565 said...

Michelle,

You can get the pill version (they have chewable) instead of drinking lactaid milk. They work really well.

K