Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Birthday Weekend


Being that my birthday fell on a Friday I decided to celebrate all weekend instead of just one day. My advice everyone should do this, it's fun. Friday I had to work at 5:30 am (I do not recommend this). Allen had the kids call me at 7:15 am and sing to me. Gail brought me an ice coffee when she brought Rachel to school. That was very needed, though by my noon staff meeting I had so much caffeine in my I was a babbling mess. The girls from work conspired with Allen and got me a cake from Piro's and everyone sang to me at the end of the meeting. How cool is that?


On the way home from work Allen picked up sushi from New Tokyo, if you like sushi this place is good. The Alaska roll is awesome, do not eat the Red Dragon roll, yuck! I had messages on my phone from people, cards came in the mail, I got way too many presents for a person turning my age, and for those of you not in the know I am now 31. Saturday night we went out to eat with Bob and Gail which got a little crazy but worked out fine. My Dad stopped by with another present from Lyn, the Kuerig rack I've been looking for. Oh and did I mention she stocked it. Gotta love her!


SO thank you to everyone for the great birthday weekend.


No comments: