Monday, October 27, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.....

So it's a little early I know but Christmas season is starting to kick in, at least for me. I had been thinking of it already (actually bought my first gift in July) but it's officially kicked off now that the Toys R Us book came. Remember when we were kids and the Sears Toy Book would come? I could spend a whole day sitting on the house circling things I wanted.

Alex and Rachel dug into the book this weekend and per Santa's rules, came up with the 3 items for their Christmas lists. After last year's Bumblebee Transformer search I am determined to start early. What, prey tell, are they asking for this year?

Alex amped it up a bit this year. I'm a little unsure of one of the items but it's #1 on the list so Santa may have to pony up the extra cash and get it. EyeClops Night Vision Goggles (not sure what he's planning on looking at but he is obsessed with these things), Scooby Doo and the Goblin King DVD, and Matchbox Pop Up Haunted House.

Rachel is asking Santa for Pixo's, A Barbie B-Smart Learning Laptop (After reading the online reviews I'm going to try hard to persuade her to change this to something else) and Bendaroos. What are bendaroos you ask? They are wax building sticks that are not sold in stores only online. Thanks to the power of television my daughter is obsessed with these things. Thankfully they are pretty cheap so whatever. Hopefully these items have a better play life than the stuff they got last year, because as of right now the only thing Alex still enjoys is his Crest Spinbrush!

No comments: