Monday, November 21, 2011

Barbies Nowadays

I had Barbies as a kid.  From your traditional barbies, to the 70's era celebrity barbies, Donnie & Marie and let's not forget Farrah Fawcett.  She had incredible hair even as a barbie.  ANd I had the barbie Vette, barbie Rv, and best of all the barbie townhouse.  I played with them for a solid 5 or 6 years then put them away and never really looked at them again.  This is one of the barbie's I played with until she fell apart, or I lost interest whatever came first.





Rachel never really cared for barbies, except them ones I had in sealed boxes that were worth a lot of money.  Those she was interested in and opened, therefore ruining any hope I had of selling themon Ebay.  Now however, she has discovered a new version of barbie.  Not really a barbie but close enough.  This is Rachel's version of barbie.

I'm beginning to worry about her.

No comments: