Sunday, July 11, 2010

Salisbury Beach

I played hookey from work last Tuesday (not really I had a floating Holiday I hadn't used so I took it).  The kids and I headed out with all our gear to Salisbury Beach Reservation.  We got there around 9 ish and stayed until almost 2 pm.  Keep in mind Tuesday was around 98 degrees with a crazy humidity level.  I figured everyone and their brother would be at the beach but they weren't.  We got a nice spot not far from the water, which is where we spent the majority of the day.  The kids didn't want to get out.  We took a walk down to the rocks, ate lunch, hydrated excessively and then headed to Dairy Queen for Mistys on the way home.  Perfect day.

Mom stop making me look up its sunny and hurts my eyes.

Fine I'll suffer for your picture, happy?  Yes I am

The view from my chair

Making sand castles

Fresh out of the water

Hiding inside the umbrella to keep cool

No comments: