Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Girly Birthday

I had grand plans for my birthday this year.  We had an overnight babysitter, we were going to go somewhere fancy well at least fancier than our normal haunts for dinner and then meet people at Mi Mexico Lindo for drinks.  All of that came to a screeching halt when I got sick.  I hardly left my bed for my birthday weekend let alone celebrated.

However, many people treated me wonderfully.  First Allen snuck off Fridya night after work and bought me a beautiful bracelet from Tiffany's.  Saturday, while I was napping no less, Lyn popped by with flowers, a candle and cheesecake for me to celebrate.  I ate the cheesecake for dinner.  I figured if I couldn't go out I was at least eating something I wanted.

We are planning on trying for a redo this weekend.  Mindyou, Alex and Bob are both now sick so we'll see what happens once the weekend rolls around.

No comments: